Yahoo Mail Signup – Yahoo mail offers its users free 1TB of storage space to send and receive mails, attachments and the likes without the aid of third-party storage options. Yahoo mail also brings loads of beneficial features to its users including syncing your inbox to other mail clients.
Creating a Yahoo mail account also allows you to access other platforms of the Yahoo portal. As such, you can save all data pertaining to your exploits using any of the yahoo-incorporated services.
What You Get With Yahoo Mail Signup
When you sign up with Yahoo mail, you get to receive permissible access to one or two great features and tools. If you have no idea what these features or tools are, you could just be passing up that yahoo mail account without knowing what you are giving up. For the sake of clarity, below is a list some of these features for your consumption.
- Send and receive messages.
- Formatting of messages
- Sending and receiving attachments
- Saving both messages, emails, and attachments
- Storing and deleting e-mail messages
- Archiving and searching of messages
- Remote access from other mail providers
- Switching between Yahoo mail and Yahoo Classic
- Use of keyboard shortcuts
- Yahoo contacts
- Mail filtering
- Spam and security
- Group conversations
- …and lots more.
There’s more to Yahoo Mail with continued access to technology, they are bound to add more to what is already existing. All you have to do is be on the lookout.
To fully gain access to these awesomeness listed above, you have to be fully signed up with yahoo mail. Follow the steps below to get started.
How to Start With Yahoo Mail Signup
Setting up an account is easy and allows you to choose an ID after providing a bit of limited information for setup.
- Visit yahoo.com
- Click on the mail (envelope) icon
- Click on Sign Up from the loaded page
- Fill in your first and last name
- Fill in your preferred id and check for availability or select from the list of random options
- Choose a password (one that can be easily remembered)
- Put in your mobile number
- Specify your birth month, day and year
- Specify your gender although this detail is optional, you can just skip.
- Click on continue to move over to the verification stage.
- Type in the verification code sent to your phone
- Once verified, your account is automatically created.
In future times, you just visit http://mail.yahoo.com from any browser, sign in with your yahoo id and password and you will be at your mail homepage. The features listed above is now at your finger tips, you should use them at will and enhance your knowledge of all underlying functions of yahoo mail.