Paypal Sign Up, enables you to pay however you want. It helps you transfer funds in a faster and safer way online, via invoice or person.
Paypal Sign Up is free and secure. Once you sign up on PayPal, you can shop in your country, and around the globe, as well as send and receive money, without sharing your financial information with sellers, with just an email.
With its ever-growing population, Paypal has garnered over 203 million users, over the years, which buttress the fact that Paypal is tested and trusted, thus, giving it the title of being the no one online payment service. With Paypal, you can shop wherever, and however you want, and pay securely.
When you sign up on Paypal, you pay however you want, with your bank account, debit cards, or credit cards, all at the same place.
Paypal Sign Up offers two types of account, and customers can sign up either for a Paypal personal or business account or better still sign up for both. Whichever account, you desire to sign up for, we have you covered in this article, as we take you thru the Paypal Sign Up process, be it for a personal or business account or both.
Paypal Sign Up – How to Sign Up on Paypal
- Register, to use Paypal, by giving your name, address, phone number, and email address. You will also be required to create a password.
- Choose a security question
- You will be sent an email, confirming your registration. This email arrives almost instantly, at the email address you used during registration, and the message contains a link. When this email is received, click on the ring, to visit the Paypal site.
- Fill in the password, that was used to create your account, and you’re in.
- You are also required to add a credit card number, to your Paypal account, if you want to pay for anything with a credit card, or would love to pay for things directly occasionally, via your bank account, if this is the case, then you have to register your checking account.
Register Your Credit Card
- Fill in the name on the card
- The expiration date
- The verification number
- The three-digit number, at the back of the card, imprinted next to the last few digits of the card number in the area where you sign.
- You will also be prompted by Paypal, to give a billing address.
- Once you supply all the information required by Paypal,
- Tap the “Add” tab
- Paypal will submit your information, to your credit card company for verification. This process may likely take a minute.
To get your account verified, Paypal must confirm that your bank account, really belongs to you. Those who bank online can verify their account in few minutes. When PayPal, has gotten the information it requires, two small deposits, will be made into your account. You can call your bank after a week, or check your account online, and verify the amount of these two deposits.
Once you have the amount, sign on to the Paypal website with your Password, and type in the amounts, in the fields provided.
There, your account is registered and verified at the same time. You can now start using your Paypal account to send, and receive funds easily online.