Instagram Update – The Instagram weekly update schedule enables you access to the latest features and bug fixes. Your Instagram app can be updated, by navigating to the app store on your device and accessing your list of apps from the menu (Android) or navigating to the update page (iOS) and tapping the “Update” tab for the Instagram app.
Another way of updating your Instagram feed is by swiping down on the home page, and any new posts will be loaded and displayed. Note: After you update an app, you can’t go back to the old version.
Here, we take you thru the steps on Instagram Update on Android, iOS, and Refreshing your feed.
Instagram Update on Android Device
- Click open the Play Store app
- Click the three line icon, which is located at the upper right corner which will open an options menu
- Choose “My apps & games”. You will be navigated to a list of apps installed on your device
- Click “Instagram”, to be directed to the Instagram store page.
- Here, apps are listed alphabetically
- Click “Update”. This will pop up near the top of the store page where “Open” normally appears ( to the right of “Uninstall”) if an update is available.
Instagram Update on iOS Device
- Click open the App store app
- Click “Updates” button, which is at the lower right corner of the screen, to display a red notification if there are available updates.
- Click “Update” close to the Instagram icon, to enable the Instagram update automatically download and install.
- The Instagram homepage icon will show a download wheel to show the download is in progress
- In case, Instagram does not appear on this page, then there may not be any updates available for the app. You can also swipe down on the updates page to refresh and check for new updates.
Refreshing Your Feed
- Click open Instagram
- Click the “Home” icon, which is the button located at the lower left corner, which will navigate you to your Instagram feed
- Swipe down on the screen, a refreshing tool will pop up and begin turning. After a while, the refresh will complete and new photos posted by those you follow will appear.
Now that you know how to update Instagram, be it Android, iOS or refreshing, nothing should keep you away from staying abreast on latest updates like photos, videos etc. posted by those you follow.
We hope this article was helpful to you do your Instagram Update without street. Let’s us know what you think.