Ever been at the deadline of a task and with clue on how to start? Do you need a second eye to go through your written works of art? Have you wondered how it could be possible to have a virtual assistant, helping out with some part of your jobs while you focus on more pressing issues of your career? Search no more fiverr has got you covered.
This platform is the latest trend in the freelancing industry more popular with students and housewives, which provides them an opportunity to work part time. Fiverr is an online marketplace where virtual services are bought and sold. It is a community of professionals who are willing to sell their services to you. Most services sold here start a $5.
So let us find out what Fiverr is and if it is here to stay in the coming years
How Does Fiverr Work?
After signing up at Fiverr, as a buyer will have to search for a “Gig”. A Gig is a statement which tells you the services a seller is offering. Let’s say you need proofreading and editing services. You will see gigs titled:
“I will meticulously proofread and edit your document”
“I will professionally proofread 1000 words of your manuscript in less than 24 hours.”
When you find a Gig that matches your requirement, then you place an order. This is simply done by depositing the required charges. And then uploading what you need to be done. At this point you need to be as detailed as possible in your instructions.
Meanwhile every order has to be completed within a stated number of days. Else, you are free to demand a refund.
Once your hob is completed, Fiverr will release your deposit to the seller. You will then leave a rating for your seller as per the service rendered. If you received an excellent service, then you leave a 5-star rating. This is followed by a nice review where you describe your experience with the buyer.
Services rendered on Fiverr include:
- Video introductions
- Whiteboard animations
- Logo Design
- Voice overs
- Content creation
- Writing and Translations
- And so much more
What you gain as a buyer
- You can get quality services for just $5 unlike other freelancing sites. Fiverr has many professionals as sellers. They can be noticed from the reviews other buyers have written about them. You can also get some referrals to best sellers by fellow buyers on the buyers’ forum.
- You entitled to a refund if you are not satisfied with services rendered. That is 100% money back guarantee.
- You have a tens of gigs to choose from for a particular job.
- Seller’s competition is high hence services are rendered at cheap charges.
- Fiverr has a high-level responsive support team. They provide quick responses to your complaints.
- You can join the buyers’ forum to learn on how best to go about choosing gigs. On the Fiverr buyers’ forum, tips are shared on the best gigs available to purchase.
- Fiverr is very flexible. They have got a user-friendly app for your use. Here you can do virtually all that your PC can allow you do on Fiverr.
Join Today…Cash in on this wonderful platform. You will stand to spread the good news about Fiverr.