Amazon.cn | Chinese Amazon – Amazon keeps bringing ambitious plans to the world of e-commerce and this time in China. But considering the Chinese internet market isn’t really an easy one, Amazon has done wonders and infiltrated this sphere.
The internet market space in china is difficult to penetrate as Taobao has already bought the mind of the locals. There is also Tmall and other consumer-to-consumer retail shopping sites that the locals are still focused on and faithful to.
These little challenges have left Amazon falling short of expectations compared to what it’s been doing in other countries. With a well-known dominating characteristic, mainly in the US, we all want to believe there’s still hope. Hope that amazon.cn will take a positive position of increment in the Chinese market.
In order to reach this feat, Amazon.cn now boasts of an impressive number of products in their wear house. There’s also space for smaller businesses and individual entrepreneurs in China to display their reliability. With the comfortable shopping in English guide and a high level of consumer protection, both foreigners and locals are benefiting from this well-known and trusted international brand (Amazon).
Amazon.cn in English
Amazon.cn has a guide for English natives that want to use the site to order both within and outside of China. Asides that there are other methods that can be used to achieve the translation of the website from your local browsers.
- Google Chrome: This browser has an automatic popup for the translation bar where you can click on “always translate this page” and get a better browsing experience.
- Mozilla Firefox: More reliable for Mac users that can be installed as an extension or check through the settings from the top right corner of the browser window.
Also note that same translation options can be used when working with other languages like Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Italian & Russian.
Amazon brings people together across businesses and localities, these same people steady provide inputs and insights. This info is then used to discover where the company should focus its mixture of efforts on. Amazon so far also plays an important role in building networks for career development and in community progress outside the company.
Ordering From Amazon.cn
The Chinese Amazon is a trusted and well stocked online shopping site and you can shop in English in both the mainland and abroad. In order to have a successful order placement of your Chinese goods, follow the steps below:
- Select an item
- Add the item(s) to your shopping cart
- Browse your shopping cart
- Change the quantity of an item in your Shopping Cart
- Remove an item from your Shopping Cart
- Move the item to “Save For Later”
- Enter the checkout page
- Sign in as an existing customer. Just enter your username and password to login. If you are a new customer:
- Enter your email address
- Indicate that you are a new customer.
- Leave the password field blank as you will be asked to provide a password later
- Click the “Sign in” button.
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and password
- Click the “Create Account.” Button and your registration will be completed
- Enter a shipping address
- Choose a shipping method
- Choose a payment method
- Place your order
Once your order is placed, Amazon will send you a confirmation E-mail. After that, a second email will also be sent to you indicating the time of shipment and if your order is accepted.